|05:55 pm - Nat update|
So I spoke to Dad this morning. He says that Nat didn't get the plug inserted Friday because he was running a bit of a fever, so they're waiting until tomorrow morning. Then he'll have the chemotherapy treatment in the afternoon, and they think they'll be able to go home on Wednesday.
Nat had some blood work and a spinal tap (ouch! poor kid) and those results all look good.
Brian had him out in the park today, but he's not walking. Dad says no one is sure if it's because he feels weak and rotten, or is nervous about walking after his experiences pre-tumour, or just that he's out of practice.
And that's all I know.
Current Mood: frustrated