?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Light Boxes - But here in my heart, I give you the best of my love.

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Doogie's Delusions

Links
Classy Sports Commentary
Pirates Blog
Origuymi
Erin's blog
Tril's blog
Robin's blog
Lynds
Aaron's blog
KC Royals Pitcher: Brian Anderson
Austin's blog
Ed Barnes: On the Road
Yoouuuuuuuuuk
Newzie's Blog
ckd's blog
Cosmic Ray
Dan's new blog
Rabbi Andy's blog
Geezer Pirate
Josh the Younger
Watchman
Jim Norton (He just sucks)
Frank Longbottom (PTM journal)
Old Frank Longbottom Journal (PTM RPG Journal)
Augustus Rookwood (PTM journal)
Frank Longbottom (Cataclysm RPG journal)
Captain Lord Ivan Vorpatril (Vor RPG journal)
Lord Richars Vorrutyer (Vor RPG journal)
Byerly Vorrutyer (Vor LJ RPG journal)
FF chart (potential TMI)

May 16th, 2007


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
01:46 pm - Light Boxes
I'm having trouble getting good pictures of my crafting works. I don't want to use the scanner too too much because when things aren't flat, the images are awful. I really need a light box setup to photograph into. I have a tripod for the camera, so that's all good, but what do I do about a lightbox.

I could make my own. I have two sets of instructions. But remember, I'm not especially handy with crafting type stuff that involves cutting.
setup one
setup 2
Here's a sample purchasable lightbox setup.
Lightbox available from a photo place


Poll #985946 LightBox

Get a light box?

Bah. Your pictures are fine.
3(33.3%)
Bah. Your pictures are fine, only you post too many of them. Down with pictures!
0(0.0%)
Yes. You should make your own. They really look simple to make.
3(33.3%)
Yes. You should buy one.
0(0.0%)
Other.
3(33.3%)

Your thoughts on light boxes

How are you feeling?

Bah. Life bites.
3(30.0%)
Read my blog where I detail how I'm feeling at great length.
2(20.0%)
Life is grand.
0(0.0%)
Thanks for asking, but I'd prefer not to talk about it right now.
0(0.0%)
Other
0(0.0%)

Freeform thoughts on how you're feeling

How am I feeling?

You're a woman, who can tell?
0(0.0%)
My aren't we feeling a bit light the centre of the universe, today?
0(0.0%)
I don't know. The better question is what are you doing to promote me?
0(0.0%)
You feel 60% better than you did 6 weeks ago.
0(0.0%)
I almost have time to care.
0(0.0%)
What exactly does this have to do with light boxes?
1(10.0%)
You're feeling scatalogical. I just like that word, I recognize that it makes no sense in this context.
0(0.0%)
You're getting lost in the idea of feeling. Instead of focusing on the feeling parts, focus on the doing part. Did I ask what you're doing for me?
1(10.0%)
Depressed?
0(0.0%)
Let's see what it says down here in the "mood" section
3(30.0%)
Other
0(0.0%)

Thoughts on what I'm feeling, or why I should or shouldn't feel that way?

Could this meeting be more boring?

Yes. No pictures.
1(10.0%)
No.
0(0.0%)
Hell no.
0(0.0%)
Yes, you haven't managed to claw your face off yet, so it can't be that bad.
2(20.0%)
Bingo, sir.
1(10.0%)
Other
1(10.0%)

How would you make my meeting more boring?

Are you having fun?

No. My meeting is also boring, that's why I'm reading lj.
0(0.0%)
Yes! Squeee!! I love polls!
1(10.0%)
Yes! Life is fun.
0(0.0%)
I'm nicely balanced between fun and other stuff. My life is about balance and focus.
1(10.0%)
Um, no, and you know it. Why are you asking?
1(10.0%)
Quit prying. You wanted to know about the lightbox. Finish the darn poll already.
2(20.0%)
Yes, other (in comments)
0(0.0%)
No, other (in comments)
0(0.0%)
Other, other (in comments)
2(20.0%)

If you have fun comments, prepare the enter them here.

Here's a serious question. After a period of enforced no or very low spending, what do you do when it ends?

I'm always in that state.
2(20.0%)
Spend like freaking crazy. The idea that I couldn't spend money just makes me want to spend more money when I can.
3(30.0%)
I spend or don't spend according to my need. I don't feel any particular compulsions.
2(20.0%)
I buy a present for someone close to me because I went through a period where I couldn't do things like that.
1(10.0%)
I repay my friends for any expenditures they may have inccured when I was poor.
1(10.0%)
I give money to charity, because even though I have money, there are people and causes that don't and I should share my good fortune with them.
0(0.0%)
Other
1(10.0%)

How do you behave post spending drought if not covered above?

And everyone's favorite question, because it's always the last one, if you had a free space to say anything, what would you say?


Current Mood: boredbored
Tags: ,

(Request an audience)


> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com