|10:58 am - Stupid crap I'm watching....|
Italics mean I've seen it at least once.
Bold means I've seen it a whole lot/watched it religiously/etc.
30. Northern Exposure (but in reruns...go figure)
27. The Daily Show (The Craig Kilborn area. I'm not so into John Stewart although I do watch it sometimes.)
26. Firefly (I borrowed the DVDs from solies
25. Freaks and Geeks
24. Absolutely Fabulous (hoppie doesn't like it much or I would watch it more)
23. Forever Knight
22. H. R. Pufnstuf
21. Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman
20. Twin Peaks (If hoppie had his way, this would have been bold, but after the second episode, I decided the whole thing was stupid and haven't watched it since despite the fact that hoppie owns the whole series)
19. Dark Shadows Lara loved this show in college.
18. Doctor Who
17. The Avengers
16. My So-Called Life
15. Quantum Leap
14. Beauty and the Beast
13. Babylon 5
12. Family Guy
11. Mystery Science Theatre 3000
10. Pee-Wee's Playhouse
9. Xena: Warrior Princess
8. The Twilight Zone
7. The Prisoner (I want to watch this more, but I haven't yet.)
6. The Simpsons
5. Monty Python's Flying Circus
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (feh)
2. The X-Files
1. Star Trek
Current Mood: content
Current Music: Disney - There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
|Date:||June 9th, 2004 03:00 pm (UTC)|| |
my irritating unnecessary two cents :)
I'm seeing a definite SMARM factor in your men..
Craig Kilborn: King of Smarm
Gary Cole: Emperor of Smarmy Charm
Colin Quinn: Smarm with a side of weasel
Although I will say that I loved him in Remote Control and his new show is entertaining..
Craig Kilborn provokes me to extreme violence and Gary Cole makes me physically ill.
Then again, I find Alan Rickman extremely sexy..so what do I know? :)
Re: my irritating unnecessary two cents :)
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Gary Cole.
(He wasn't smarmy in Crusade or Kim Possible. Just oceans and oceans of droolicious.)
Tell me what do you think when I say Sean Bean?
Simon McCorkindale? (the Poltergeist:The Legacy and Relic Hunter days)
Feh, you might be right about the smarm thing. I just like bad boys.