I'd forgotten just how depressed eeyore can be when he depressed. His general tone is so downbeat, I forget how dramatically it drops when he's actually depressed about something. This has "long day" written all over it.
Of all the things I haven't accomplished this week, the one thing I did was get paper for hoppie. At least that.
Here's the list of things that still require accomplishing:
- Get tickets for RH
- Make an appointment to give blood
- Go through the photo albums to prepare an album for MeeMaw and hoppie's parents
- Find the vouchers
- Finish the letter to Aunt Estelle and write one to Aunt Diane
- Buy presents for Tim and Christina
- Find out when Christina's party is (knocked that one off. 6:00)
....there's more, but I can't remember. But hopefully doing this will help.