|08:57 am - Vanity, all is vanity|
( Biological grouchingsCollapse )
I managed to get out of the driveway even without hoppie snowblowing which makes me feel man enough to be a stallion with my wife tonight, so I like that.
But I have no money because I didn't stop at the ATM.
But I'll probably go at lunchtime because I noticed a Jewelery store near Steve Murray's wife's store, British Delights, which as you know is quite near work. What I think is unfair is that my rings on my left hand are too lose, but the ring I normally wear on my right hand is too tight. I protest.
Hoppie's mom was complaining about the same thing. She's lost 12 pounds on her new diet and doesn't see it. I think I got a glimse of mine in the mirror Saturday night, so I won't complain about that.
Anyway, back to work,
Wayne: Please note, not a work rant in there. Yes, you can make the argument that it's still early and evil jerk of numbers hasn't shown up yet.
Current Mood: blah
Current Music: Meatloaf - "It Just Won't Quit"
|05:25 pm - The things I'm greatful for|
In no particular order
- I'm greatful that no disturbed me today with anything important.
- I'm greatful that most people I talk to these days can't see my face.
- I'm greatful that my office is big enough that I can't reach the candy bowl without actually moving.
- I am greatful that I don't have friends who ask me "How are you?" when they really mean, "Ask me how I am, no wait, let me make it easy for you, I'll just tell you."
- I'm greatful that I have to give very few references.
- I am greaful that most people are blessed with the ability to take what I say at face value.
- I am greaful that everyone else ignores me completely, thereby eliminating the need for me to apologize later.
- and I'm very greatful I have this platform for ventage.
And I'm out.
Current Mood: grumpy
Current Music: Destiny's Child "Survivor"