So my avon representative is retiring. This distresses me as I'm now quite addicted. I figure my options are as follows:
- Wait a while and I'll forget about it.
- Become a representative.
- Convince my current representative to either:
- Continue selling.
- Become my partner. Let her be the visable face, and I'll take over the administrative work and we split whatever profits there are.
- Talk someone else around here into becoming a representative.
- Buy online, which seems to be okay, but no catalogues, and I like the catalogues.