1. Favorite scent: probably vanilla, or nothing. I like simple smells.
2. Favorite way to relax: Reading, playing games.
3. Favorite movie you own: Goldfinger. After that some other James Bond flicks, and then Dogma and 9 to 5.
4. Favorite movie you don't already own: Return from Witch Mountain
5. Favorite male movie star: Sean Bean, Gary Cole, and Julian McMahon
6. Favorite female movie star: Rebecca De Mornay
7. Favorite book genre: It's easier to pick the ones I'm not crazy about, like westerns, but I love adventure stories, romances, epic sagas, and science fiction.
8. Favorite clothing store: eh, whatever.
9. Favorite non-clothing store: I go wherever I can find what I want.
10. Favorite cartoon character: Underdog.
11. Favorite CD you own: New Miserable Experience by the Gin Blossoms.
12. Favorite CD you don't already own: dunno.
13. Pass the torch to five of your LJ friends! I never name names.
A week or so ago, I cut a line from a post, mentioning that it would be included in a future post. I'm please to announce that time has come.
They also had a caricaturist there, and he made me a caricature of hoppie.. Notice the cute little Marci in the corner. There's also a larger image.. I didn't want to say anything before, because it would have ruined solies' surprise.
I do have inclination to answer lizzy and brian's questions, but I do not have time. Still, I haven't forgotten...yet.