|01:16 pm - Catching up my nonsence...|
(gacked from jdmiller)
1. I rewatch 70s and 80s TV shows. Some people watch movies, but I just watch the same TV shows over and over.
2. I catalog every book I own (except romance novels, which I treat like disposable contacts or cheap tupperware). I write down author, genre, illustrator, editor, publishing date, original published date, I write down who wrote the intros, ISBN number, price, hardcover/softcover, new/used status when purchased and others. I do the same with DVDs and videos I own; series information, title, subtitle, taglines, special features, writer, director, actors, run time, and other information.
3. I always try to check out the new sci-fi TV shows and serials. I don't like them all, but the ones I do like, I stick with far beyond the "jump the shark" point.
4. I review incidents in my life to see if they're worth blogging. I imagine in my head what I'll say when I finally get to a place where I can blog about it.
5. I obsessively quote songs, movies, books, and TVshows in casual conversation, even if the quote is only tangentially related to the conversation.
(tag from themightyrando
Twilight in Paris - Jem and the Holograms
The Price of Love - Bon Jovi
Same Old Lang Syne - Don Fogelberg
The Lonely One - Bonny Rait
Say It Isn't So - The Outfield
Current Mood: moody
Current Music: John Cougar Mellencamp - Wild Nights
I obsessively quote songs, movies, books, and TVshows in casual conversation, even if the quote is only tangentially related to the conversation.
you mean other people don't do this?
Take it on the run, baby....