But then Indianapolis took the same penalty yesterday, and I just decided the entire weekend was a waste and there was simply no point in discussing it.
So last night, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I consulted a lunar chart. And sure enough, Saturday night was the full moon. And suddenly it all made sense.
Oh and one more comment. The only two good plays in the Denver/New England game were the interception at the end zone and hundred-yard run, followed immediately by the Ben Watson tackle. Other than that, it was a pretty suck game.
If people were interested in a game night at my house, I could probably clear enough space in the kitchen to seat 8 comfortably. We have a bunch of games, including at least three trivia type games (Harry Potter, Genus 5, Star Wars, The Simpsons, and 2 different book lovers), Gone with the Wind (heh heh heh), A couple of rail games (Empire Builder and Iron Dragon), Clue, 13 Dead End Drive (which is great, because you get drop chandeliers on people's heads), Kosherland, Illuminati NWO...I forget what all, and of course, people can bring games. Just let me know if there's some interest.
I'm a little annoyed because I can't walk into an electronics store and buy an accessory for my electronic gadget. It's not some odd, internet-only, one off, rare technological marvel, it's a PalmPilot. Remember those? The things you display on a tiny itsy, bitsy 5" shelf, and claim to sell. I need a cradle. It's the second most common accessory for a PalmPilot, right after styluses. And damnit, I want one! And I particularly want to buy it from Best Buy because I have gift certificates to Best Buy that I can never use because they never sell anything I want to buy! Their selection is horrible and their prices are equally bad. And I was stealing myself up to pay whatever they asked, just to get rid of the freaking gift cards, but, naturally, they don't have what I want. Of course, neither did Circuit City. The office supply stores came closer to having what I wanted, but I finally ended up ordering it online and tucking the gift cards away for the next time Best Buy doesn't have something I want.
Of course that's getting off-topic. What I really wanted to mention is what they replaced it with. They shrunk down the cellphones and pocket computers section to replace it with a massive iPod and iPod accessories section. The MP3 players (other than the annoyingly capitalized iPod) take their usual 5" section (only instead of being vertical, it's now horizontal).
I know this will offend my friends list exceedingly, but, honestly, how many docking stations, speaker stands, headphones, earbuds, cases,...have to be made in all white to satisfy this deviant longing for what amounts to no more than an mp3 player.
Dreams were weird. First half of the night I spent trying to rescue family from zombies in an oddly mechanical environment. Lots of metal. Second half of the night I spent in this ridiculous long peach gown. I freaking hate the colour peach. It wasn't especially unflattering, but I was...hrm...how to put this...as hoppie's boss would say, lonely. And I spent most of the dream expecting that to change, or in the process of changing it. while wearing the peach dress. For some reason, the peach dress continued to feature itself in the dream. I don't really get it.
1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006?
Sitting with hoppie on the couch at my parents house.
2. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
I can type it. Seriously. That was the only requirement. That it be comfortable enough off my fingers to be easily typeable for me.
3. What time were you born?
4. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
Afternoon Delight by the Starland Vocal Band.
5. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
6. What color underwear are you wearing?'
7. Do you want a baby?
She calls me up and says, "Baby, it's a lonely ole' night."?
8. What did you do this morning?
I didn't wake hoppie up.
9. What does your dad do for a living?
10. Where do you work?
11. What ended your last relationship(s)?
The last relationship I was in that ended was ended by a misunderstanding. I think. I'm not actually sure.
The last romantic relationship I was in ended because we weren't the same people we were when we started dating.
12. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
13. What was the last concert you attended?
Can I wait until Thursday for this one? Billy Joel.
14. Who was with you?
Hoppie's family and rocker.
15. What was the last movie you watched?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
16. Who do you dislike at the moment?
17. What food do you crave right now?
I was having this odd craving for BBQ Fritos, but it seems to have passed.
18. Did you dream last night?
19. What was the last TV show you watched?
Iron Chef America.
20. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
21. What is to the left of you?
Which side that is? Right next to me is the little portable heater I use to keep from dying of exposure in the office. Behind that is Marsha Jr. my plant.
22. What was the last thing you ate?
23. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
24. Write some song lyrics that are in your head:
And in that darkness when I'm blind with what I can't forget,
It's always morning in my mind, my little pet.
25. Who last IMd you?
26. Are you on any medication?
27. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The side furthest from the door.
28. What shirt are you wearing?
Boston's Believin' Season, WEEI Red Sox World Champion shirt. There are a lot of those at the office today, actually.
29. What color is your razor?
30. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Frozen hot chocolate. Not that you can buy it anywhere around here.
31. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
one set of piercings in my ears. That's it.
32. What's your favorite store?
(shameless plug) Lush Beads!
33. Are you thirsty right now?
Only since reading the question.
34. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
35. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
36. What did you do last night?
Watched football with hoppie's family. Helped build a Heather fort.
37. Do you care what people think about you?
Depends on the day.
38. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
39. What song(s) do you think ex's listen to and think of you?
Operator by Jim Croche
- Mdyesowitch is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- Mdyesowitch has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in mdyesowitch.
- Mdyesowitch can turn her stomach inside out!
- In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from mdyesowitch.
- The only Englishman to become mdyesowitch was Nicholas Breakspear, who was mdyesowitch from 1154 to 1159.
- Contrary to popular belief, mdyesowitch is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Mdyesowitch can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with mdyesowitch and water.
- Mdyesowitch is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field!
| You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!|
What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com
be sorted @ nimbo.net
32 days till pitchers and catchers report. Just in case you were wondering.