|02:46 pm - mere memage|
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
TEN random things you might not know about me
1. I have an older brother.
2. My brother's wife is one month younger than me.
3. Hoppie is six months older than my brother.
4. I have one niece and two nephews.
5. I've been a proud macintosh owner for 11 years.
6. I've had the following for pets: dogs, fish, gerbils
7. I loathe heat except when bathing in it.
8. The number one innovation I would make to my house is to add a jacuzzi tub.
9. I have a weakness for fru-fru girly drinks (with little fruit on sticks)
10. I can never decide whether I'd rather be planned or spontaneous.
NINE places I have been
1. Louisville, KY
2. Cincinnati, OH
3. Brookline, MA
4. Alameda, CA
5. Tel Aviv, Israel
6. Sfat, Israel
7. Bedford, MA
8. Chicago, IL
9. New York, NY
(They're in no particular order, although I did try to list all the places I've lived in the list)
EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. amuse me.
2. correct me if I'm wrong.
3. be direct.
4. but be sensitive
5. be brilliant
6. be geeky
8. love me.
SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. raise a family
2. finish setting up my library
3. invent a recipe that's uniquely mine.
4. Travel to Norway
5. Travel to Finland
6. Send hoppie to intensive training on how to make Scotch or Bourbon (or both).
7. Build a still. (and people say they can't tell I'm from Kentucky!)
SIX things I'm afraid of
5. writer's block
6. loss of inspiration
FIVE things I don't like
1. broken computers
2. people who don't listen
3. people who like themselves more than I like them.
4. being late.
5.stains I can't remove.
FOUR ways to turn me off
1. mindless cruelty
2. lick my nose (no, seriously...I hate getting my nose wet. It's practically pathological.)
3. talk to me about other women.
4. ignore what I have to say.
THREE things I do every day
1. wake up
2. look outside.
TWO things that make me happy
ONE thing that is on my mind right now
1. How I will answer this question when I actually have about 15 things on my mind right now?
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Various Artists - No Time (Guess Who)