|03:43 pm - Sets the summer sun on fire|
One Word & One Word Only
One Worded Answer Meme--Snagged from Linds.
1. Yourself? spinning
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend: hoppie
3. Your hair? red
4. Your mother: away
5. Your Father: smart
6. Your Favorite Item: Palm
7. Your dream last night: layoff
8. Your Favorite drink: water
9. Your Dream Car: mine
10. The Room You Are In: cube
11. Your Favorite food?: yummy
12. Your fear? imperfection
13. Where you want to be in 10 years? mom
14. Who you hung out with last night? family
15. What You're Not: quitter
16. Your Best Friend: lots
17. Who you're in love with: world
19. The Last Thing You Did: type
20. What You Are Wearing: outfit
21. Your Favorite Weather: autumn
22. Your Favorite Book: novel
23. The Last Thing You Ate: Indian
24. Your Life: busy
25. Your Mood: chipper
26. Your social life: filled
27. What are you thinking about right now? Lincoln
28. Your house: messy
29. What are you doing at the moment: giggling
30. Your summer schedule: apples
This weekend was hugely successful. Yesterday I finished the main body of my amulet bag (which isn't nearly as good as any of the others I've seen, but I have this philosophy: "So what"). I need to finish the ends, add tassels, and a handle before Friday.
I also finished Leah's necklace and a pair of earrings, which I'm thinking of giving to my cousin because I think they'd look stunning on her and it was just her birthday, but she makes jewelry, so what if she looks at it and thinks, "Damn, I could do better than that crap." So I'm on the fence. It's good quality materials though. I'm of the opinion that it's hard to create crap from really good materials. I'll decide later in the week since I have to mail out Leah's necklace anyway, so maybe I'll mail them both at the same time.
This morning I took hoppie's car in for an oil change. I know I've talked about Valvoline before, but can I just say again how much I love them. Girl tech worked under my hood while I gabbed with one of two techs who usually get my information. He recognized me instantly, but he didn't recognize my car. He did ask after my car. I assured when I got back with hoppie's car that she was missed. She didn't really seem jealous of the attention I paid hoppie's car this morning, but it's good to be on the safe side. It took about an hour, but I know hoppie will be happy.
Oh, right. One of my coworkers (Codename: Violet in the soliefriends blog) is going to teach a bunch of us to crochet! Squeee!!! We're going to take our lunch hour one day a week to learn.
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: Stevie Nicks - Edge Of Seventeen