|11:24 am - Catch-all on a freeform Friday|
1. Who is your favorite Hogwarts professor? Probably Lupin or Moody. If I had to pick someone who'd been there the whole time, Maybe Professor Vector. She seems pretty cool.
2. Which character would you like to know more about? Petunia Dursley. I'd really like know more about her relationship with Lily. Was Petunia really as cast-off as she believes, or was the relationship more Dudley/Harry like? It's hard to tell seeing it only glancingly from Petunia's perspective.
3. You are a loyal Death Eater, but you're itching to distinguish yourself from the crowd. Acting on your own, which character do you off to prove your love to Voldemort? (EXCLUDING Harry) Why? Well, Black is dead already, so not him. Lupin is pretty disgraced. Maybe Arthur Weasley. He's sorta in the way and a definite muggle lover.
4. Share a moment in the books when you've just felt like reaching into the page and slapping some sense into a character. Harry and the mirror. So aching to prove something and so stupid.
5. What's one bit of advice you'd give to someone who has just started reading the HP series for the first time? Stop reading after Book 4.
Oh so much to prattle on about.
1) Rocker starts his new job Monday. I haven't seen him this animated in a long time. He is, of course, "annoyed" that he got the job. Only his rotten luck would have him get a job offer on the first interview (feel free to kill him later). Now he won't have any time to work on his games with hoppie. Of course, as hoppie works, and as Rocker has had a year to work on his game and has produced zero lines of code, and is just starting work on his prototyping, I'm not going to be feel too badly about that.
Last night in my dreams I was showing Denise matches for a bead she has. Interesting things about the dream:
It was in my old room at my parents house in the pre 16th birthday configuration. (I got a new bed for my 16th birthday and redesigned the room around it.)
In the dream, I went downstairs to the dining room to get my large bead box (which sits at the foot of the couch in real life) and while I was heading upstairs, I was thinking that goldstone would be a great match for the bead. And then I thought how pleased Ann would be because she loves goldstone. The latter is certainly true, but the the former, not so much. I tested the goldstone with the beads this morning and it was vile. So vile, I actually brought it in to show Denise how wrong my conscience mind was. ICK.
Oh I remember now. I wanted to ask how a a panel of professional sportsmen who watch every game all season long end up completing overlooking a team that led the majors in fewest errors, and set a new record for errorless games. Sorry Mike, Mark, Alex, and Kevin. I guess you just weren't quite good enough. Don't know what more you could have done to become good enough. Alex, I guess you could have played more games, but that didn't help Mike, so ya know, there you go. (Actually, I'm not sure I disagree with 1B and 2B. Mark Grudzielanek is just a delight to watch and, at the risk of sounding like a drooling fangirl, I have the love for Mark Teixeira.)
And WOO HOO! Go Cards!