1. What was your first reaction to the announcement of the title Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
Ick. Makes me think of Ethel Hallow.
2. In your opinion, what could this title mean?
More death. Great.
3. Would you rather see Book 7 released sometime in the summer of 2007, or would you like to stretch this last one out as long as possible?
I haven't even decided if I'm going to do my usual stretching. Since the first time I did it, with Goblet of Fire, it hasn't been worth doing, I'd have been better off getting the darn things over with.
4. You can ask JK Rowling one yes or no question regarding Book 7. What do you ask her?
Who's running the school?
5. If you had to guess, do you think Harry will survive the final book? Why or why not?
Well, he should because the prophesy is that they both can't coexist, which means only one should die, but I think he probably will.