I've replace all the top level verbiage with mine own thoughts. Like, why do we do these things?
Round 1 of invasive questions:
1. Can you cook?
2. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
3. What talent do you wish you had?
4. Favorite place?
5. Favorite vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read?
7. Are you Dirty or Clean?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
9. Worst Habit?
And round 2 which has no obvious distinction from round 1:
1. How did we meet?
2. What's your philosophy on life?
3. Negative or Optimistic?
4. What was your dream growing up?
5. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
6. What was your first impression of me?
7. Tell me one weird fact about you:
8. Whats your favorite memory of us? (If you don't have one, or don't feel like sharing, I encourage you to make up one. I find inventing memories very relaxing.)
10. Have you ever kept anything from me?
11. What do you think of me as a Person? (And by Person, I mean in capital letters. Because I'm just that important. Or something, actually, I'm not sure why "Person" vs "person", but it does make interesting thinking about it.)
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane?
13. Would you cry for me if I died?
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
16. How do you fall asleep?
17. Ever gotten angry with me?
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up?
19. If you had one day to live, what would you do?
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it?
21. What is your worst fear?
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
23. Can you sing or dance?
24. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest.... (unless you don't want to be, then say whatever the heck amuses you.)
25. Will you repost this so I can fill it out?