Thank you for prefacing every IM conversation with a query about whether know the person and a link allowing me to report them for chat spam. Clearly, since they're on my friends list, I'm conflicted about whether I know them, and I'm very grateful to you for this notification.
Also, thanks for taking up my real estate with buttons I'll never use and can't remove. No one would ever want to use that space for, you know, the list of buddy names. That would just be silly.
1. If you could pick one director (living or dead) to direct a Potter film, who would it be and which film would they make?
Ralph Bakshi - Goblet of Fire
2. How old were you when you first got into Harry Potter?
3. Choose another fandom and sort the main characters into Hogwarts houses.
Everyone will probably do this, but Chronicles of Narnia:
Susan - Slytherin
Lucy - Hufflepuff
Edmund - Gryffindor
Peter - Gryffindor
Mr Tumnus - Hufflepuff
Prince Caspian - Gryffindor
White Witch - Slytherin
Uncle Miraz - Slytherin
Dr. Cornelius - Ravenclaw
Cor - Ravenclaw
Corin - Gryffindor
Aravis - Ravenclaw
Eustace Clarence Scrubb - Gryffindor
Professor Kirke - Ravenclaw
Polly - Hufflepuff
Jill - Ravenclaw
Puddleglum - Hufflepuff
Trumpkin - Gryffindor
Prince Rillian - Gryffindor
The star's daughter, wife of King Caspian IX whose name totally eludes me for the moment - Slytherin
Uncle Andrew - Slytherin
Glenstorm - Ravenclaw
I think that's enough for now.
4. What's your favorite Gryffindor moment in the series?
I don't know what that means, but probably when Ron and Harry make up, and Hermione burst into tears.
5. Do you foresee Harry reuniting with Sirius, his parents, and Dumbledore in Book 7 in some way?
Yes, because I think Harry will die in the last book.