I have 1, 2, and 3. And I'm considering getting 6 and 7.
Edit: Correction, I just ordered 3 copies of 7. one for me, and two others for people who, darn it, read this blog at least once in awhile.
So, do not buy this book if you are tempted and meet the following other conditions:
1) We've discussed Wookies in great depth.
2) You've been featured in at least 2 episodes of soliefriends.
3) You see me regularly.
4) You are Rocker or QAGoddess.
(Sorry, I gave up trying to come up with a nice exclusive list)
1. Manifold Destiny: The One, The Only, Guide To Cooking On Your Car Engine by Bill Scheller & Chris Maynard
2. The Roadkill Cookbook by Buck Peterson
3. The Eat-A-Bug Cookbook by David George Gordon
4. The Special Effects Cookbook by Michael Samonek
5. Cooking in the Nude by Stephen Cornwell & Debbra Cornwell
6. Cooking to Kill: The Poison Cook Book by Ebenezer Murgatroyd
7. Star Wars Cookbook: Wookiee Cookies and other Galactic Recipes by Robin Davis
8. Mini Ketchup Cookbook by Cameron Pearl
9. Cooking for Cats by Elisabeth Meyer
10. Strange Foods: Bush Meats, Bats and Butterflies by Jerry Hopkins