4) B+ but I’m not actually sure
5) Hey there is not question #5
6) I think I’d stay here
7) Good, but I usually forget to eat them
8) 6 plus two off to the side
11) Rats, mice and other similar rodents. Ironically I was born in the Year of the Rat.
12) Make out
13) I don’t chew gum because of dental care, but I fondly remember the bubble gum flavor of Bazooka.
15) Sadly, I don’t even know
16) No, I know the meaning of all words
18) Somewhere in the middle? I could Google it, but I won’t.
19) I could sing the refrain
20) I love bright yellow cars
23) I’m a Marine and proud of it. (Not me, but someone who says that is). Actually “Always Faithful”. I took Latin in High School.
24) If I’m feeling lazy, I like the lake. If I feel like jumping up and down and floating on waves, I like the ocean. I can tolerate a very cold ocean completely but when it comes to lakes, I like the water to be warm. Plus the bottom of some lakes is less pleasant than the bottom of most of the ocean.
26) Long, straight and light brown.
27) Sort of, but I don’t work on it.
28) My lap usually has a laptop on it.
29) She now lives in a brass container in my sun room, but I used to talk to her several times every day and saw her at least once a week. Yes
30) Not completely, but I guess it is all relative.
31) Yes, but I usually mix juices
34, 35, 36) Hey there is no question 34, 35 or 36
37) I like to call her Emma
39) Does Stella the cat count? Or my Ugly Dolls? No humans.
40) Friday night and Saturday, trying to finish some work that needs to be done by midnight on 6/30. O Saturday afternoon going to High School Graduation Party of the daughter of my friend from birth. My friend was born 4 months after me and we were essentially friends from birth. Sunday…maybe yard work.