1. You will spend an awful lot of time being the youngest, but you will seldom be the stupidest.
2. When someone loves you, it doesn't mean you have to love them. You're only reasonable for your own actions and feelings. Don't be fooled.
3. Either wait a quarter between Survey of American Lit 1 and 2, or don't take it with the tag team instructors.
4. Linguistics is lovely. Take more of those classes.
5. At your first job interview in Boston, don't leave your portfolio with them. They aren't going to hire you, so it's not like they really need it and the hours that you'd spent being disgruntled about losing it are just best avoided.
6. Let the phrase "peach tarts" serve as a warning to you.
7. Okay, just so you know, to get to the library, walk out the front door, past the olive trees, down the steps, turn left, and it will on your right before you reach the Midrachov.
8. Buy the Black Scorpion box set on DVD when it comes out.
9. Spend more time with Nat. Both of them. They will be gone way too soon.
10. You don't have to be a computer engineer to work with computers. You're in the right place at the right time.
11. Yeah, unpacking is great, but what you really need is bookshelves. While you've got the time, buy and set up bookshelves.
12. Tober is great and you can trust him with your life, but do not trust him with anything involving travel.
13. You won't believe this, but there will be a time when smoking is banned in public buildings.
14. Get a cellphone.
15. Call Rachel the second you hear. Don't give yourself time to feel or think. Just call her the moment you hear. It matters.
16. When you start hearing about blogging, give it a try. Don't wait to be forced into it. And remember to lock anything you wouldn't want mom to read.
17. Enjoy. There are rough times ahead, but it's a good life, princess.