|03:42 pm - meme gacked from lizzielizzie|
1. Closest red thing to you? the cap on my glue, or the banner on my romance novel. Not sure which is closer. They're in different directions.
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Yup.
3. Last thing to make you MAD!? Waking up this morning with unexplainable cramping style pain.
4. Are you a fan of romance? Have you read my blog? I love romance novels. In real life, I'm much more pragmatic than romantic.
5. Have you ever been in love? Yup.
6. Do you have a temper? Yup.
1. Closest orange thing to you? The stripes on Canaligator!
2. Do you like to burn things? No.
3. Do you dress up for Halloween? No.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? No.
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? The "security" is not what I like about being in a relationship, but generally I prefer that to being single.
6. What would your superpower be? I have the ability to find things. And you needn't phrase it like having a superpower is all that improbable. Most people do have superpowers. It's just a question of actualizing them.
1. Closest yellow thing to you? Clockodile's belly. Clock. Clock. Clock.
2. The happiest time[s] of your life? Working as a camp counselor.
3. Favorite holiday? Does the Sabbath count? If not, Halloween.
4. Are you a coward? Yes. Lately I've been retreating soundly from conflict. It's not healthy. I recognize that it's a reaction to people around me fighting tooth-n-nail over the stupidest things, but someone pointed out to me this weekend that I've gone too far the other way.
5. Do you burn or tan? burn.
6. Do you want children? Yup.
7. What makes you feel warm and safe? Reading.
1. Closest green thing to you? Lil Marsha.
2. Do you care about the environment? Who would be churlish and answer "no?" I do recycle, although I'm not convinced it does anything to help the environment, and I do try to purchase energy efficient devices. I do not march in parades or campaign for earth day or anything like that.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Not exactly.
4. Are you a lucky person? In the last 6-9 months? Generally yes. Last few months, yes and no. I rely on a little bit of luck to make it through every day, but I'm not showered with the incredible luck that makes people look at me and say, "Wow, she's lucky." And yet, I think maybe people do think I'm lucky; not in a "don't deserve it sort of way" but in a "wow, I can't believe that came together for her" sort of way.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? Nope.
6. Think of six green things that make you happy! mint, Lil Marsha, the couch, the blanket that matches the couch, the marbled picture frame at my parents house containing a picture of me and Hoppie; one of the two shirts I bought as a present for hoppie on our second anniversary.
7. Are you Irish? Nope.
1. Closest blue thing to you? This computer screen
2. Are you good at calming people down? Sorta.
3. Do you like the sea? Yes.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? Mine own thoughts.
5. Are you a logical thinker? I don't know. I think I think logically, but then people tell me they can't follow my train of thought, so maybe not.
6. Can you sleep easily? Nope.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? I prefer the water, so I guess the beach. Actually, I'm not particularly fond of walking on sand, where I like walking in the woods, but I hate the bugs that come with the woods.
1. Closest purple thing to you? One of my keychains has violet in it. Otherwise the dress on the Marci on the wall behind me.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? Sometimes. If it's too expensive, I'll feel guilty and won't want it.
3. Do you like mysterious things? books? Yes, but I'm not big on surprises. And I like any kind of books.
4. Favorite type of chocolate? truffles, I think
5. Ever met anyone in royalty? Nope.
6. Are you creative? Not especially.
7. Are you a lonely person? Nope.
1. Closest pink thing to you? (missed these questions) pink yarn.
2. Do you like sweet things? yes.
3. Like play-fighting? sometimes.
4. Are you sensitive? sometimes.
5. Do you like punk music? sometimes.
6. What is your favorite flower? carnations, ironically in pink. I also like sweetheart roses, which I believe are a hybrid tea rose
7. Does anyone have a crush on you? Anything is possible.
1. Closest black thing to you? My shirt
2. Do you like morbid things? Sometimes.
3. Do you like being underground? I like it better than being off the ground. I would like it less if I couldn't get out.
4. Are you afraid of death? I don't know.
5. Do you prefer neutral or vibrant colors? vibrant
6. What is your worst sin? Don't be nosy.
7. What’s your favorite text ever? Good grief? One? I don't think I could pick just one. But lets say, for sake of argument that I had to. The Stone and the Flute by Hans Bemmann.
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Various Artists - Standing In The Shadows Of Love