- Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, or your favorite kind of sandwich, maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
- I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
- Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
- Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
- When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.
I suppose asking how you met Hoppie would be kind of silly....
Rather, as you had something of a hand in it. 8-)
- You and Hoppie get an all-expenses-paid week of vacation; where do you go?
I don't know if we agree on where we go. I suspect we'd go to Europe, but whether we'd decide on a brief tour of Scandinavia, or go upcountry to Scotland, Ireland, and Wales would be a matter of some debate.
- If you could have dinner and a conversation with anyone in the world, who would it be?
This is a tough one. I guess Adam Sandler, in a low key setting. I don't have any specific questions I'd want to ask anyone, and I think deep, meaningful conversations kill the mood. But a fun, casual dinner, maybe.
- What book have you always been meaning to read, but never have?
I have books I've failed to get through. The most notable of them, which I still want to read and someday I will is The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyon. I've also not gotten through Trilby which I wanted to read, but I'm not sure I do after having read the first chapter.
- Your dream job: what and where would it be?
I can't say the one I have now, right? Because it's not a dream? I've always sorta wanted a used bookstore.
- What's your favorite '80s song, and what's your favorite '80s music video?
Music video is "Take on Me". Favorite 80s song, maybe, Duran Duran's "Lonely in Your Nightmare"