Basic demographic data:
Born in Louisville KY (17-18 years); Cincinnati, OH (4-5 years); Sfat, Israel (shy of 1 year); Boston, MA metro area (13+ years)
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
creek (pronounced "crick")
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called.
grocery cart sometimes just cart or shopping cart
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
Frying pan, skillet, or griddle
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
flapjack or pancake
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
sub or grinder
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
speedo, bathing suit
12. Shoes worn for sports.
13. Putting a room in order.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball.
caterpillar, or those annoying little worms that burrow into produce.
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
17. How do you eat your pizza?
If it's not too messy, I pick it up and bite off it. Or I tear or cut pieces off it.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?