- When somebody mentions “literature,” what’s the first thing you think of? (Dickens? Tolstoy? Shakespeare?)
- Do you read “literature” (however you define it) for pleasure? Or is it something that you read only when you must?
I think novels. And I love novels. I do read classical literature for fun. I was talking to a girlfriend recommending some stories for her children and she said that she didn't feel the classics were worth reading. I tried to explain that they were classics for a reason, through the horror and shock and stuttering. There's something wonderful about a well written, well executed tale. The language is magical and creates vivid and real worlds.
1. My lj username is _____ because ____.
"mdyesowitch". Because it's easy and familiar to type. Well, easy and familiar for me.
2. My name is _____ because ______.
"Zero to insane in 60 seconds" ...funny story about that. Hoppie used the term to describe a situation that we were in and I thought, "Yeah. That's an excellent description."
4. My friends page is called ____ because ____.
I reversed these because of the way I've set it up.
"Tell me your secrets" because it's all based on the theme, "Call It Love" by Poco. So, "Tell me Your Secrets"
3. My journal is titled ____ because ____.
"I'll tell you mine. When it makes us feel better, call it love."
5. My default userpic is ____ because ____.
"Marci in Love" because it fits the theme so beautifully.