April 23rd, 2008
|06:46 pm - Happy at home with my best friend|
Booking Through Thursday
I've always wondered what other people do when they come across a word/phrase that they've never heard before. I mean, do they jot it down on paper so they can look it up later, or do they stop reading to look it up on the dictionary/google it or do they just continue reading and forget about the word?
Depends on where I am. Usually I just continue reading.
What have we learned? I live in the only house in Louisville that doesn't feel earthquakes.
Meme from scooter. Comment with 5 likes and 5 dislikes and I'll comment on them whether I agree/disagree/loathe/etc.
I'm tired, but I do want to talk about Maker's Mark and some other things.
I got a lot of bills while we were away. I could wine about it. I might be able to pay them all when I get paid on Friday...maybe.
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Red Sox pregame
1. The Simpsons.
2. beer. Mmmmm. Beer
3. Maybelline super-stay lipgloss
4. list making
1. Peas. HATE them.
4. cold weather
1. I haven't watched them regularly in a very long time. It's still a cute show, but how can they keep it fresh after all this time?
2. Hate it. Hate the taste. Loathe the smell. I can't even kiss hoppie after he's had it. The smell and taste of hops just makes me feel sick. Hoppie jokes that he should make some bittered with coffee (another thing I hate). Sometimes he makes me try beers just for fun. Never yet found one I like.
3. Lip gloss is a lovely thing, particularly in winter time.
4. I have a few lists, but they tend to be mostly done when I really am too overwelmed to keep it all in my head. Generally. My brain is my list.
5. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing like it. Spoiled, pampering, water, slaves, it has all the elements of decadence.
1. I like peas. They're filled with lovely green pea-ness. Who doesn't like that? They're a little wrinkledy up when cooked though. Infinitely prefer peas in pods either lightly cooked or raw.
2. Debt is sobworthy. Hate owing anyone anything.
3. Me too!
4. I like the cold, hate the heat. 8-)
5. Ah yes, classic weapon of torture. They manage to be confining, hot, and uncomfortable. There are few redeeming qualities to pantyhose. They don't make good masks, notwithstanding their use in crime dramas. They do make good puppets though.