1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I think so. Or maybe I kept my New Years's resolutions from the year before. It's hard to tell. And I've already made my next years resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Two of my three sister-in-laws gave birth to my niece and nephew. Want to see pictures?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year, I don't think.
5. What countries did you visit?
Does Disney World count?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Well, I can't remember the date regularly, but my wedding day, I guess. My friend brought me hush puppies.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting married, I think.
9. What was your biggest failure?
To keep the temper I'd forgotten I had under control.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
If being stupid is an illness, yes. But it wasn't my fault.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Hoppie's. He's been a great husband and a huge support in everything I've tried to do.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
MLH and the Evil Goddess of Minutia. Although at least EG is trying.
14. Where did most of your money go?
travel expenses and presents.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Everythign about the wedding.
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
"Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps." (some songs never go out of fashion)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you
i. happier or sadder?:
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
slept. Written thank you notes. (but I'll catch up with both next week.) cleaned.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with hoppie's family and my niece.
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
Yes. With hoppie's sexy Sony Clié
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Nip/Tuck or Lucky
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
The Manchurian Candidate
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Bowling For Soup
28. What did you want and get?
A way out of that traffic ticket.
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
bleat I guess Finding Nemo.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Unclear now. Ask again later. I'm guessing I'm doing nothing but going to work.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
hopplings. Now I do sound obsessed.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
Same as it ever was.
34. What kept you sane?
as far as I can tell, nothing.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
War. Pros and Cons.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Heather and Nat.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
Don't get pulled over by Lowell cops. They show up for court dates.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
And I never really sleep anymore.
And I always get these dangerous dreams
And I never get a minute of peace,
And I gotta wonder what it means.