|09:29 am - mmm, movies|
I know, get back to work. I will, honest. I've already hashed out a migration proposal this morning.
01. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times
02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre
Star Wars (all of them, actually)
03. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie
04. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie
Will Ferrell, Rob Schneider
05. Name a movie that you can quote from
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs
Sweeney Todd If you're counting the recent remake, I can actually sing more lyrics than are IN the movie.
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with
Guys and Dolls
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (They said everyone, so I wanted it to be (somewhat) kid friendly, but Snow White is genius and powerful story telling.
09. Name a movie that you own
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops
Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg)
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
The whole way through? No.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater
Mulan. I'm a marshmallow
Depends on whether I've just had dinner.
17. How often do you go to the movies?
Not as often as I'd like, but the movie going experience has changed alot. I hate sitting through the commercials I'd ff through if I were at home. Feels like a giant fan FU. Plus I hate the crowds and I miss being able to stop the movie and read the backgrounds.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Grizzly Adams It was long enough ago that all I remember remember was a feeling that a bear had escaped from the screen and was wondering around the front of the theatre.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
The Tao of Steve. If there's an opposite of a chick flick, it's this movie.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Sleeping with the Enemy How much psychological insight does that give you?
24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
Bull Durham Go see this film! Even if you're not a baseball fan. The only reason it didn't make my "everyone must see this" was because it's not appropriate for children.
Current Mood: easily distracted