Tech came over and told me what was up and recommended coming back in an hour. I said, I can't, let me wait and see if it's something you can get fixed quickly. He came back 5 minutes later and said we can't fix it. They're sending a tech. They said you should come back in an hour. *I CAN'T*. What part of "I can't." was the slightest bit unclear?
I'm okay with the oil change delay, but the not listening to what I said sorta irritated me.
Anyway, I'll go tomorrow. At least while I was out, I was able to get cough drops, so there's that. Now I have to stay awake until noon. Then I might have to take a nap.
I'll work on my project planning spreadsheet. That should keep me busy and out of trouble.