- Hoppie and I dated for nearly 10 years before we got married.
- I have a scar on my tooshie from where I sat on a piece of glass.
- I've been strongly attracted to one woman. I was on a bus on my way to T.F.Green airport in Rhode Island, and we stopped at a stop in Providence and I saw out the window this beautiful black woman wearing a brown sweater. And in that instant I wanted to touch her. I can still see her in my mind. Very odd.
- I have broken my foot once and my ankle once. My foot just before the sumnmer between my senior year in high school and my ankle in college. They hurt very much. I should be very happy to never repeat the experience. Also, I'm way too clumsy for crutches.
- Before I got the mac that you've heard me talk about so much, I'd been using the same mac for seven years. An eternity.
- My drink of choice is Kentucky bourbon or single malt scotch. If I'm drinking mixed drinks, the brighter the color, the happier the Marci.
- My hair didn't start turning red until after I got a perm when I was 13. Before them I had potential red, but more brown than anything else, (Dad called it strawberry-blonde, which is why I do not believe that is a Mary Sue hair color. I've seen it!), and waves, not curls. Now I have red curly hair. woot!
- I am not good at this!
- TV related: I like the Star Trek: Enteprise theme song. I like the season 2 Monk themesong better than season one, and I'm addicted to She Spies.
- Frank is more important than TiVo. (I think everyone knew that.)
- I have a daily meeting. That's just wrong.
- I have a hard time sitting through dramatic movies unless they have baseball in them. Apparently, even baseball references is enough to keep it interesting.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber isn't a patch on Stephen Sondheim
What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? Managed to stay pregnant. Went to the Big E (Eastern States Expo). I've been begging Tom to…
So at Mahj Jongg last night, I had another tiff with the rudest woman in the world. She thinks I should listen with blind unquestioning faith to my…
Yesterday I was picking up my copy of Face Off by Mark del Franco and The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance and I saw a Twilight: New Moon Tshirt…