1. What did you wish your name was? Diana, like said goddess of the hunt.
2. Did you have an imaginary friend? absolutely
3. If yes, what was his/her name? Diana Michele (stop me if you sense the pattern) A total Mary Sue. In fact all of my mental Mary Sues are Dianas or Dianes.
4. Did you want to get married? Yup.
5. How many kids did you want to have? between 3 and 6.
6. What did you want their names to be? Names I would never use now, I'm sure. The only ones I remember are Jason and Kira. I only remember Kira because I used it in a story I wrote about me being a housekeeper for, forget it, it's way to embarassing to admit. Lets just say it was another Mary Sue story and I'll just be greatful it's languishing in my high school notebooks never to be viewed by other than me.
7. What kind of a perfect life did you want to live? Happy, loved, and comfortable moneywise.
8. What kind of house did you want to live in? A HUGE one A plantation style mansion with a jacuzzi. Although my parents house always reminded me of a haunted mini mansion on Scoobie doo, and that would be fine too.
9. Did you play with dolls or army toys? yup.
10. What was your most favorite toys? Tiffany Taylor (color change hair! Her head swiveled to change from brunette to blond. Utterly brilliant.) And I had these small Barbie like dolls that I loved. Can't remember the brand.
11. Who was your childhood hero? Jim Kirk, I think. Or James Bond.
12. What was your favorite article of clothing? Missed this one. When I was in HS, it was certainly EvilSkirt, or that little red minidress I had.
13. Who did you want to be like when you grew up? I wanted to write
14. Who were some of your best friends? Rachel, Judy, Judy, I feel like I should say Rachel again, but, Michael, The Weed, Ethan. That's all when I was pre middle school, I think.
15. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike? I first fell off a bike like thing at 3. I may never have learned to actually ride well. 8-)
16. How did you feel? don't remember
17. What was your favorite food? No clue. I'll say luncheon meat, ice cream or pizza. Good standard, stock answers.
18. Who was your favorite baby-sitter? The famous aunt Roberta. I don't know if she counts or not. I don't really remember too many babysitters.
19. Who was your least favorite baby-sitter? Good news. Not a problem.
20. Did you have a rainbow brite? EW! Heck no!
21. Did you play with Barbie and Ken dolls? Yup. My favorite was Western Stampin' Barbie or Tiffany Taylor
22. Did you play with baby dolls? Are they different than Barbies? Cause not so much.
23. Did you ever have one of those play kitchens?I had friends who had them.
24. Did you ever own a Cozy Coupe? nope.
25. Do you remember shows like, Ducktales, Tale Spin, Gummi Bears or Lunch Box? Ducktails was on when I was babysitting, so I used to watch it with Andrew (the kid I babysat), GummiBears I never liked, but I loved the theme song. The others, Tale Spin I've heard of, but never seen.
26. Did you ever own a power wheels cars? The kids I babysat for did!
27. Did you ever watch the show "Puff the Magic Dragon? There was a show?
28. Who was your favorite pet?Lucy. 1/2 Samoyed. 1/2 heaven knows what. All sweetness.
29. Did you ever believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny? No.
30. If yes, who did you think the santas and easter bunnies at the mall were?N/A
31. How did you feel when you learned how to tie your shoe finally? Don't remember. I remember how cool it was when I got those pull elastic laces that you didn't tie, but they coiled up at the ends.
32. Did you ever have one of those slap-on wristbands? One.
33. Did you ever wear stick-on earrings? Nope.
34. Write down a few specific memories that you have never forgotten of a childhood friend: There are many. One of my favorites was being on my friend Rachel's houseboats making up songs about our history teacher (Mr. Foree) to the tune of Greatest American Hero (Believe it or not, it's Foree!)
35. What was your first favorite song? It was NOT Greatest American Hero. Probably REO Speedwagon's "Can't Fight this Feeling" or "Take it on the Run" maybe?
37. What was the worst part of childhood? I think everyone has this feeling of aloneness. It was that. Always wondering if I was "normal" what "normal" was and what I'd grow up to be.
38. Are you still best friends with anyone you were close with then? a couple of years ago, I would have said yes, and it a couple of years hence, I'll say yes again. I think these things go in cycles. Right now I'm really close to someone who was "WAY younger!" than me growing up (I'm half a year older).
39. If you could change one thing, what would it be? I'd be afraid to screw with anything, but I'd have kept Rachel (the second) from moving away in 6th grade. Whatever flack I had to deal with from her other friend Rachel, it wouldn't have been as bad as losing her.
40. Did you enjoy this survey, reliving your childhood?Sometimes