I think some of these were really difficult. I never realized what esotetic crap I listened to:
1. Try to wash out hands of all of this. We never talk of our lacking relationships.
2. Lottery winner blows 40 million. I wish he'd blow it on me.
Followed by a song in Latin and an instrumental and then, then this one!
3. what a pity you don't understand. You take me by the heart when you take by the hand. (sitpretty if you miss this one, I shall mock you soundly for many moons.)
4. Has no one told you, you have a future, girl, so bright and filled with promise.
5. It's time to come together. It's up to you. What's your pleasure?
6. Somebody take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world. I want to be the one to walk in the sun.
7. Talk about, talk about, talk about, moving.
8. And I never got to say the words I practiced for you. How I adore you. (this is just mean. Way too obscure. I'll provide an alternate.)
8a. Take my hand girl, I know you've been, up the flagpole and back down again.
A song fragment (which I thought about using, but it seemed like cheating, and a mostly instrumental "Boom Shakalaka" from Muppet Treasure Island)
9. I'm a fragment of the day. If I weren't who's to say things would happen here the way that they happened here?
10. Someday maybe Fred will win the fight, then that cat will stay out for the night. (no, I'm not kidding.)
11. Hermione is my bestest friend. When I have a note to send, I use Snowflake, that's my pet. Satin sheets are on my bed. (Cor may be the only one who gets this.)
12. Two dozen other stupid reasons why we should suffer for this. Don't bother trying to explain them. Just hold my hand while I come to a decision on it
13. Hope I can fly before I hit the ground.
14. You showed him love and tenderness, touched him with your sweet caress, now he's leaving you.
15. The day goes by like a shadow o'er the heart, with sorrow where all was delight.
16. U see I thought the world of U, but you're still leavin', baby.
17. Something 'bout you right here beside me touches the touched part of me like I can't believe.
I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead plant. Buried alive. Buried alive.
KHAN! KHAN! (I have a lot of soundbites)
18. (This one's going out to my man, techie) If I should say he wasn't very greedy, I could not, I'd be telling you a tale.
19. They build castles underground for the rich and politic elite.
(and a second version of 15...go figure. I'll give you another line: Weep no more, my lady. Oh, weep no more today.)
20. She doesn't like slavery. She won't sit and beg. (you should all get this one. It just came up last week.)